Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child at St Francis Xavier Primary School. Completing an application is the first step in the enrolment process in a systemic Catholic School in the Diocese of Lismore.
The information sought on this form is required by the school for its own purposes and to answer questions from various Government and Educational Authorities. By completing and submitting this application form you agree to the collection and use of personal information by the school in processing your application. You may attach copies of the required documents to your application. You will be required to bring the originals or certified copies to the school at interview.
The enrolment process has a number of stages:
● Complete and submit the online Enrolment Application.
● Your application will be processed by the school.
● You will be invited to an interview where all documentation is required to be presented and verified. At this interview you will be provided with an overview of what the school can provide. At interview the school’s expectations of parents and students are also discussed.
● You will be contacted by the school regarding the status of your application.
● If accepted, you will be offered either a place or a position on a waiting list.
● You will be required to sign a Notice of Acceptance of Offer, accepting the terms and conditions of the school by the date indicated in the Letter of Offer.
If the information provided is found to be incomplete, misleading or false, the enrolment status of the child may be amended or revoked.
Before you start the application, please ensure that you have the following ready.
A copy of the student’s:
● Birth Certificate*
● Baptismal Certificate* (if applicable)
● Last School report (if applicable)
● Latest NAPLAN results (if applicable)
● Anaphylaxis Action Plan (if applicable)
● Asthma Action Plan (if applicable)
● Immunisation History Statement
● VISA and Passport* (if not an Australian Citizen)
● Medical and Additional Needs Information (if applicable)
● A student photograph (passport size or similar)
● Current Family Court Orders* (if applicable)
● Your Medicare details
* You will be required to bring the originals or certified copies of those marked with asterisks to the School at interview. You may attach copies of the required documents to your application.
If at any time you have questions regarding the completion of this online application form, please contact the School.
Submission of the application does not constitute acceptance of enrolment at this or any other Catholic School in the Lismore Diocese. Acceptance of enrolment at a particular school does not mean that the child is accepted into another Catholic School in the Diocese.
- Please note - 2023 Fee Schedule is yet to be determined. However, any variance in Fees is expected to be minimal.